This course is part 1 of the ONTAP 9.3 Cluster Administration and Data Protection Course
This newly updated to ONTAP v9.3 is a two-day, instructor-led course uses lecture and hands-on exercises to teach basic administration of an ONTAP® cluster. You configure and maintain a cluster. You practice working with ONTAP features. You use the cluster shell and OnCommand® System Manager to manage storage and network resources. ONTAP Cluster Administration is an intermediate course in a comprehensive learning path for customers, partners, and NetApp employees.
This course is suitable for Network Engineers, Channel Partners, System Engineers and NetApp Customers.
Get your ONTAP 9.3 Cluster Administration training in just 2 days and learn more than you could imagine.
During your 2-day Training Programme, you will live and learn at one of our state-of-the-art education centres.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 2 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Firebrand's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn.
- Describe how ONTAP fits into the NetApp Cloud and Data Fabric strategy
- Identify supported ONTAP configurations
- Create a cluster
- Manage ONTAP administrators
- Configure and manage storage resources
- Configure and manage networking resources
- Create and configure a storage virtual machine (SVM)
- Create and manage FlexVol® volumes
- Implement storage efficiency features
- Create protocol servers within an SVM
- Upgrade and revert ONTAP patches and releases
Sitting your course with Firebrand, means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, transportation service, accommodation and meals.