This course is part 2 of the Microsoft MCSA: SQL Server 2016 - Database Development training and certification programme.
Taught by your official Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), you’ll use Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) and practice tests. You’ll also use Firebrand’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- Designing and implementing tables
- Designing and implementing user-defined functions
At Firebrand, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft Upgrading to MCSA: SQL Server 2016 Database Development training and certification in just 3 days.
Get your Microsoft Upgrading to MCSA: SQL Server 2016 Database Development training and certification in just 3 days and learn more than you could imagine.
We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 3 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Firebrand´s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exams.
Sitting your Microsoft Upgrading to MCSA: SQL Server 2016 Database Development course and certification with Firebrand means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exams, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.