This course starts by emphasising the importance of assuming network breaches have already occurred. It then teaches you how to protect administrative credentials and rights through:
You’ll use Official Course materials and practice tests. You’ll also use Firebrand’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- Mitigating malware threats
- Identifying security issues through auditing and Windows Server features such as Advanced Threat Analysis
- Securing your virtualisation platform
- Using new deployment options such as Nano Server and containers to enhance security
- Protecting access to files using encryption control
- Enhancing your network security
In preparing you for the exam, you’ll also cover the protection of Active Directory and identity infrastructure and threat detection solutions. In addition, the exam covers threat detection solutions, such as auditing, implementing Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA), the understanding of Operations Management Suite (OMS) Solutions and workload-specific security.
Your increased skills will allow you to return to work with a holistic and well-developed understanding of how to improve the security of your IT-infrastructure.
You’ll be prepared for and sit your exam on-site. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee.
This course is aimed at IT professionals who need to administer Windows Server 2016 and work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments, with access to the Internet and cloud services.
At Firebrand we know your time is valuable. That´s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft Securing Windows Server 2016 Training and certification in just 4 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 4 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Firebrands unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exam.
Sitting your Microsoft Securing Windows Server 2016 Course with Firebrand, means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, accommodation, meals and transportation service.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams, labs and accommodation.