You’ll be introduced to Dynamics 365 Field Service concepts and learn how to setup, configure and manage Dynamics 365 Field Service.
You will get hands-on experience in setting up and configuring Field Service through the lab exercises.
On this Microsoft Dynamics 365 course you’ll focus on deploying and administering Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service. You’ll also gain an understanding of the following Dynamics 365 Field Service topics:
- Understand how Field Service organisations work
- Understand how to setup and configure Field Service
- Understand the core functionality of how to work with and use Work Orders
- Schedule Work orders using the Schedule Board and the Schedule Assistant
- Understand how the Field Service Mobile Application works
- Understand Inventory Management, and Purchasing
The course provides the knowledge required to setup, configure and manage Dynamics 365 Field Service.
The focus is on the using and understanding the functionality of field service and how it can be used within a service organization.
Topics such as Work Orders, Scheduling, Mobility, and Inventory and Purchasing are covered. How to install and use the field service mobile client for Dynamics 365 Field Service is included along with using IoT for Connected Field Service.
During your 3-day Training Programme, you will live and learn, and take your exam at one of our state-of-the-art education centres.
At Firebrand, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service training and certification in just 3 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 3 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Firebrand's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge, and pass your exam.
Sitting your Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service course with Firebrand means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, transportation service, accommodation and meals.