Microsoft Windows is used by 1.5 billion people, in 190 countries, around the world. On this Firebrand course, you´ll get certified and bring the benefits of the Windows 10 operating system to your business.
Get your Microsoft MCSA: Windows 10 training and certification in just 6 days and learn more than you could imagine.
You’ll use Firebrand’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- The new runtime configuration tools
- The improved security features - two-factor authentication and the ability to lock-down critical apps
- The Direct in-place upgrades from Windows 7 and Windows 8.1
- The Built-in MDM (mobile device management)
At Firebrand, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft MCSA: Windows 10 training and certification in just 6 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 6 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Firebrand´s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exam.
Sitting your Microsoft MCSA: Windows 10 Course with Firebrand means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.
If you´d like to complete your MCSA: Windows 10 course in smaller steps, we recommend that you visit these 2 courses instead: