Linux Server now powers 25 percent of Microsoft Azure. Enterprises continue to migrate to Microsoft’s public cloud offering, fuelling demand for IT pros with the skills to administer and manage Linux Server within Azure.
Get your Microsoft MCSA: Linux on Azure training and certification in just 5 days and learn more than you could imagine.
On this accelerated 5 day MCSA: Linux on Azure course you’ll learn to create, manage and maintain your advanced Linux solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform. This course is a collaboration between Microsoft and the Linux Foundation, so you’ll be covering courseware from both.
You’ll prove your skills as a Linux systems administrator whilst learning advanced skills that will allow you to bring your Linux systems into the modern, cloud-centric environment. Firebrand is a Microsoft Gold Learning Partner, so you’ll benefit from Microsoft Official Curriculum and Microsoft Certified Trainers. You’ll become skilled at working with both Microsoft Azure and Linux.
You’ll use Firebrand’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- Implementing and Managing Virtual Networks
- Implementing Cloud Service and Mobile Services
- Linux Filesystems
- Linux Backup and Recovery Methods
As part of the Security Specialisation, you'll cover topics including:
- Application Security
- Access Control
- Operations Security
- Network Security
At Firebrand, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft MCSA: Linux on Azure training and certification in just 5 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 5 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Firebrand's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exam.
After passing this course, you'll have achieved three certifications in total. As well as the MCSA: Linux on Azure certification, you'll have achieved the Microsoft Specialist: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions and Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator Certification (LFCS).
Sitting your Microsoft MCSA: Linux on Azure Course with Firebrand means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.