This course is part 1 of the course - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 and 365 Business Central
This training focuses on the capabilities and features of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Development Environment. It explains the basic development concepts in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 and provides an overview of the C/AL programming language and various object types. It also covers new development capabilities, including reporting, queries, and .NET Framework interoperability. It also introduces programming using events and how to compile all into an extension V. 1.0
During your 3-day Training Programme, you will live and learn at our Training Center.
At Firebrand, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Integrated Development Environment training in just 3 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 3 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Firebrand's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge.
Sitting your Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Integrated Development Environment course with Firebrand means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, transportation service, accommodation and meals.