Firebrand facilitators are experienced process improvement consultants with broad and deep banking, Government, manufacturing and other service industry expertise, allowing you to tap into the practical know-how as well as the disciplined approach to process improvement.
Get your Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification in just 5 days and learn more than you could imagine.
You’ll use Official Course materials and practice tests. You’ll also use Firebrand’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- Understand Six Sigma and Lean and have hands-on application of the Green Belt tool-kit applied to real-life problems.
- Establish meaningful business metrics that align process performance with financial performance.
- Have a detailed view of Cycle Time Reduction, Process Variation and Risk Management.
- Prepare an actionable plan for identifying, scoping and chartering process improvement projects and selecting the right people to execute those projects.
- Lead teams in managing and preventing defects in products, processes or services.
- Redesigning existing products, processes or services to achieve Six Sigma levels of performance over the life cycle.
- Understand how an enhanced value stream can illuminate areas of opportunity through the application of Lean principles to reduce cycle time.
- Apply a practical understanding of how to lead strategic change, manage a team and transfer Lean Six Sigma knowledge to develop robust breakthrough products, services and processes that perform flawlessly on launch.
- Prepare an actionable plan for supporting your organisation, and tools to build continuous improvement capability that deliver substantial and meaningful business results.
At Firebrand, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Black Belt training and certification in just 5 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 5 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Firebrand's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exam.
Sitting your Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course with Firebrand means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.