On this Firebrand course, you'll learn how to contain an event, protect assets and master the components and procedures needed for a comprehensive incident response plan (IRP).
You’ll get the knowledge necessary to document and maintain information related to IR, including mitigation techniques.
Get your (ISC)2 CSSLP Boot Camp training in just 6 days and learn more than you could imagine.
You’ll use Firebrand’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- Attack isolation
- Execution and escalation of incidence response plans
- How to perform business continuity plans
- System restoration
- Safeguard implementation
At Firebrand, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your CSSLP training in just 6 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn and certify.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 6 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Firebrand's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge.
Sitting your (ISC)2 CSSLP Boot Camp course with Firebrand means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exams, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.