Get your ISACA CRISC training in just 3 days and learn more than you could imagine.
Get CRISC certified and improve your understanding of IT risk management, and its impact on your business. With the CRISC certification you'll be able to design, implement, monitor and maintain risk-based, efficient and effective information systems controls.
The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification proves your knowledge of enterprise risk, and your ability to use information systems controls to mitigate this risk.
You’ll use Firebrand’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- Risk identification, assessment and evaluation
- Risk response
- Risk monitoring
- Information systems control design and implementation
- Information systems control monitoring and maintenance
- You'll also take part in a series of practical exercises to consolidate your knowledge of using both wired and wireless networks. By the end of this course you'll know how to harden an ICS using end-point protection, securing removable media, or updating systems.
At Firebrand, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your CRISC training in just 3 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 3 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Firebrand's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge.
Sitting your ISACA CRISC course with Firebrand means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.